The Centre for Teaching Support focuses on building the capacity of academics in the University of Cape Coast and by extension other tertiary institutions in the country and beyond by developing and strengthening their skills, instincts, abilities, processes and resources to effectively connect research with teaching.
- Understanding the Higher Education Learner
- Teaching and Learning Methods in Higher Education
- Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education
- Teaching and Learning with Technology in Higher Education
- Reflective Teaching in Higher Education
- Open and Distance Learning Methodologies in Higher Education
- Course Design , Management and Technology
- Experiential Learning
- Exploring Key themes in Academic Practice
- Improving Teaching and Learning Together
Tertiary Institutions may contact the Centre for Teaching Support on
email: email@example.com or
on phone: +233-312291613
to arrange of a workshop on the areas listed.